10 Inspiring Tiny House Builds

 So there are a lot of YouTube videos I've watched about tiny house builds that are future project ideas. I wanted to share some of those that have inspired my next build that I'm starting today down in southern Ohio. 

1. This first video was inspiring to me in making me believe I could build my own cabin. 


2. This next video is kind of what I'd like my camp to look like one day when I'm finished building it.


3. My buddy Mike's A Cabin and 50 Acres YouTube channel is probably the primary inspiration for wanting build my own tiny house. His build and his camera work are all pretty awesome and an aspiration for me.


4. This guy had a cool stove that I decided to buy for my own cabin.


5. I want to add some bunk beds in the cabin and these folks have a good design I think.


6. I just love this guy's shanty boat tiny house. One day I want to do this on my own!


7. Speaking of conversions, I also have a Ford Ranger...


8. Rob Greenfield is an inspiring guy for many reasons, not least of which is his tiny house setup. I love what he's done and want to replicate some of it in my own camp.


9. This family has a pretty cool tiny house that has a lot of great ideas on the inside. I like watching the tour of the house.


10. This is a really cool tiny house and I like this guy's channel. He just visits unique airbnbs basically and talks about them. He visited a tiny house in this one that I really like.


And of course, all of these helped inspire me to build my own tiny houses. Check out this video of the first one I did and subscribe to My Neck of the Woods on YouTube to get future episodes!



Comments

Post a Comment